Wednesday 20 April 2016

Q is for Quilpie AtoZ Challenge 2016

On my recent trip to Boulia I flew via Quilpie. It is one of the little towns in Western Queensland and I mentioned it in my blog post http://familytreeblossoms.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/a-is-for-arrival.html  where I have a map. The population of the shire in 2011 was 1034
Aerial view of Quilpie


Wind sock at Quilpie airport
 All the stops we made on this trip from Brisbane to Boulia except Windorah and Charleville we had to stay on the plane as they were just stops to pick up or let down passengers or freight. Hence they are aerial shots or photos of airports.

Note the sign for the airport.














Channel Country between Quilpie and Windorah
More of the Channel Country between Quilpie and Windorah.

No comments:

Post a Comment