Wednesday 6 May 2015

Reflections on A to Z challenge 2015

 Yes, I managed to get 26 posts ready for each of the required days. If you had asked me this time last year whether I would get 26 posts done in one month I would have said "no way".  I really appreciated the challenge. It certainly made me get a wriggle on to put some of my family history "out there" for others to read. I wanted other members of my extended family to know what I'd found and be able to share it and not hide it from other family members.
Finding photos for my blog certainly took up more time than I thought it would. It showed me I need to have my photos better organized.

I enjoyed reading other blogs although towards the end I had a slow down as I got called away urgently. Still there's always tomorrow, or the day after and I will be able to go back to the blog list and check on ones I haven't read yet.
Thanks to the organizers for a great challenge-have to get my thinking cap on for next year.
Thanks also to  Tessa  of  http://keoughcorner.blogspot.com.au for encouragement. I had only started blogging in February so it was a very, very new experience for me.
Wasn't it great to read other blogs that you would not have found otherwise and on such a wide variety of topics?

4 comments:

  1. What a glutton for punishment! Congrats on your commitment and efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just now getting around to visiting the blogs in the challenge. April was a busy month for me. Congrats on completing the A to Z Challenge! Looking forward to next year! See you on the Road Trip!

    Mary
    www.JingleJangleJungle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there.
    Congratulations on completing your first AtoZ challenge..you were certainly brave to take on such an endeavour as a newbie blogger! I actually got to visit your blog during the crazy month of April. I'm popping over again today from the Road Trip/Reflections linky.

    Entrepreneurial Goddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. It certainly made me get on with recording my family history.

      Delete